In a time of technology disruption, talent strategy is more important than ever.
We can help guide you through the complexities of change, starting with a 30-minute complimentary recruitment audit session.
We believe in keeping it simple, understanding what is needed and building simple solutions to people problems.
We have four pillars to our service offering:
- BlackOps – Subscription
- BlackZone – Retained
- CodeBlack - Contingent (Interim & Perm)
- CleanCode - Managed Service
BlackOps is our subscription model that combines the benefits of Talent Acquisition and Agency, with no per-hire charge.
Instead of per-candidate fees, you will receive a fixed-price monthly invoice for either a 6 or 12-month engagement period.
An alternative solution for your hiring that’s better for your cash-flow, quicker on delivery, saves time, improves your employer branding and voice in the marketplace by experts driving efficiency for your company.
In brief, we need to understand:
- Hiring plan over the next 12 months
- Positions you are hiring for
- Current time to hire
- Current cost per hire
- Budget and timescales against the requirements
- Commitment for direct access to the hiring managers
- A proposal & plan with a clear set of deliverables
- Dedicated Account Manager who is aligned to your business
- Onsite presence as and when required
- Support on recruitment best practice covering (job spec writing, candidate experience, interview process, feedback, D&I guidance, employer branding)
- Integration into the Tech community
- Quarterly reviews
BlackZone is a retained model that delivers search-level service and results within contingent timescales and costs!
This option guarantees results, leading ROI, and a unique payment schedule weighted on successful delivery.
We know its not enough to simply identify someone with the right level of experience. Our goal is to deliver, achieved with unparalleled dedication and boosted by technology-enabled R&D capabilities, access to global talent, thorough assessments, in-depth reference checking and critical contributions to the completion of assignments by facilitating final negotiations.
- Comprehensive Market Mapping
- Compensation & benefits review, benchmarking & strategy
- Creation of Employee Value Proposition & company brand
- Attraction, engagement & management of process
Our contingent offering complements your current hiring strategy and offers an established process to help attract professionals in both single and managed search projects.
Our platform offers unparalleled access to active and passive candidates, overcoming the engagement and assessment challenges when trying to secure the best talent.
- IR35 business impact tool to help calculate the financial impact that IR35 decisions will have, allowing us to advise, support & plan.
- Contract review – confident decision-making on whether a role is inside or outside of IR35.
- Outside of IR35; we are able to offer a service where you can comfortably hire on this basis knowing that if any future disputes arise these would be dealt with by us and our partner network – insurance for the worst case.
- CB SoW; statement of work, taking on consulting services to complete a project.
- Inside IR35; a straightforward PAYE contract administered through a third a party supplier.
Our managed offering suits organisations looking to execute on key strategic initiatives but lacking the capability, resource or time to execute.
We own the delivery responsibility of the Project, Master Vendor or RPO agreement, refining your recruitment process as an extended member of your team.
- A dedicated team on all aspects of Talent Acquisition
- Optimisation of your recruitment process
- Employee value proposition, and branding
- Market mapping, competitor insights and talent pool
- Attraction, engagement and management of hiring
- Talent pipeline reporting & analytics
- Succession planning, including tools and technology recommendations